Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For stiff, creaky knees:Reviews Cosamin DS Joint Health Supplement, Capsules

I have basal joint arthritis, which means the cartilage at the base of my thumbs has deteriorated. The pain was excruciating and treatments were not working. In desperation, because the pain was ruining a vacation (I couldn't even hold six playing cards in my hand).

I bought Cosamin DS after reading everything in the drug aisle. Within 30 minutes of taking it, the pain was bearable - HUGE improvement. I could not believe the difference. If it did that miracle in less than 30 minutes, I can't wait to see what it does long-term.
I was in a car accident and motorcycle accident as well as many other accidents, which affected one or both knees. I also like to run cross country, and must stay fit for my job, period. Thus, you see the need for this type of supplement in my life. This Cosamin DS Joint Health product came highly rated by Amazoners. After using it, I see why.

I did not monitor the "loading phase" and kept taking the loading dosage for many weeks (at least 3 pills a day for me). I finally noticed, when, I felt my left knee (the worse one) and felt a knot right in the area where the car dash had smashed into it.
  • Only brand that contains pharmaceutical-grade TRH122 chondroitin sulfate and FCHG49 glucosamine
  • Easy-to-swallow capsules work better and last longer, proven to reduce joint pain
  • Number one recommended brand by orthopedic surgeons and rheumatologists to protect cartilage, and help keep joints healthy and flexible
Update (Feb. 2009) in case anyone reading this has basal joint arthritis or other joint problems. I had adult stem cell treatment (from Regenexx in Colorado) last year (stem cells from my own marrow and blood), which has helped my hands enormously and which I wholeheartedly recommend.

One of the pre-injection and post-treatment therapies requested by doctor was CosaminDS, which I still take and which continues to make a difference in my improvement.

The trouble with Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplements is that some of them work and some of them don't. And sometimes a brand that has worked stops working. So far CosaminDS works. I hope the manufacturer doesn't try to increase their profit by reducing the active ingredients. So far it's the most effective Glucosamine/Chondroitin I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment